Monday, July 07, 2008

go green

i am one of those fussy graduates u read abt in the news..n i make up a part of the statistic that shows hw many unemployed graduates there are currently...i do not reject any offers,simply because i havent gotten any..oh probly one,hehhe coz i dnt think being a gundik wld look impressive in my resume,unless i was living when imperial dynasties still reigned..i am fussy because i am looking towards somewhere that might not even give a hoot at my resume n moving far away from opportunities that i was supposed to consider initially...i hv my reservations for not going for the latter...i am fussy because i desire certain things....i am fussy because i want a better quality of life/living...or maybe i am just fussy because i am actually unsure of my capacity, my ability and my crippling confidence..it doesnt help that my so called decision concerning my career looks rather bleak?? i hate it if things are not progressing as i hoped,n i hv to bite the bullet,swallow my pride, where red underpants over my pants, and resort to do whatever i was supposed to be doing in the first place.... hermph,or maybe,i am not entirely fussy...just plain lazy n displaying the typical malaise attitude of blaming consequences instead of focusing on hw i cn make d situation favourable to my needs n i guess the entire universe..

i was watching a bit of oprah just nw n there was this dude whom i guess is a motivational speaker, suggesting that instead on focusing to amend our weaknesses,we shld focus on our strengths n hw to make it stronger....pendek kate la..so,what can i do if im good at eating...

2 Comments:

Blogger Testent said...

just one advice. 2 much eating can actually kill ya! so do remember...

4:32 AM  
Blogger soedaydah said...

herm true...bt life is short so im going to indulge in the gastronomical pleasures god intended us to have..hehe..but in moderation of course..

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home