Sunday, September 07, 2008

tapas


i am writing this post at a cyber cafe in bandar sungai long....this is my first time here and im very suprised with the place....with the tudor-style homes and quaint red-brick buildings (and d classic music playing in the background of this c.c) is quite astonishing i must say...how did i end up here u may ask,well i promised my sister i would help drive her around to work since she just got out of the hospital....while waiting for her to finish,aku pon dtg la c.c ni kejap..n i actually dont really knw wat to write abt....we'll see..
ok i wanted to cut and paste d picture above *here* bt i dont knw why it wont work...hhmmmm..anyway yesterday i went out for berbuke with my 2 favourite girls....i guess most of u are acquainted with khalisa bt the other girl was my rooomate in UIA for abt 2 years...kak fieza was more than a roomate to me...she was my close friend,confidante,makan buddy, gossip buddy,play dress up n make up buddy,boyfriend-ranting buddy and more importantly, she was my reasoning and conscience when i was in need of one....i think she is one of the most diplomatic person i know....i guess her life experience have rendered her with wisdom and striking intelligence especially on the subject of life and relationships..she was my sounding board for most things,...ranging from wat to eat, wat to wear, to wat to do with family, frend or *marital* problems....hse is a few yrs older than me n of course she has gone thru things that i was going thru earlier so she does have an inkling on how it is like....she wasnt the kind of friend who would tell u wat u wanted to hear,but what u are supposed to hear...it may be the ugly truth,but it is the truth that can actually save u from ur own disillusionment.....after she left uni,campus life was slightly different for me...it got pretty boring when i was in my room...i had other roomates of course,but none were anything like her...it made staying in the room boring as hell....kalau tk dulu tk sabar nk balik bilik...i'd burst open the door and yell 'kak fieeeeeeezzzaaaaaaa u know wattt!!!!!!!!!!!
one thing good abt bandar sungai long is that i could eat KFC during bulan posa n would not get stares....bang bang,u wana shoot me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home