Monday, September 01, 2008

a little something

ok..aku dh malas gile nk update benda alah ni..i think ive lost my mojo man..ive lost the zest in life..melampau gile la kan...tp there were a few things that needs to be updated abt my life n what goes on in it...because of my ever-so-malas-self is so malas of conjuring palatable sentences, i'll just put eveyrthing down in point form....easy to write and easy to read...

  • 2 saturdays ago was my convocation....you see, i was already finished with school last may so the excitement of donning the robe and walking across the stage has died down since July..our new robes were nice,although putting them on was quite a hassle.the mortar board which i thot would be cool (it was,ideally) was a bit of a nuisance since it kept sliding off the back of my round-shaped head..and what i hated most was how it sabotaged the 'awning' of my tudung..mortar board=tudung saboteur..my dad,brother,sister and boyfriend were so excited for me when the big day came...i was still in my state of bleurgh-ness...nk smpi UIA jam,dlm UIA jam,n the person in charge of traffic flow must have been really short-sighted seeing as to how chaotic it was with all the congestion and penutupan jalan secara tiba-tiba...so we had to park at the far end of the campus..which was not a big deal since UIA was planned n built according to the central and radial system where it is just a 10 min walk to anywhere...but when ur wearing heels which were biting ur feet with every stride and a baju kurung that gave u limited mobility,a 10 min walk would seem like ur running a marathon (yes i like to exaggerate)..i met up with a few friends who kindly showed me how to put the robe on properly and after that we were told to line up before entering the hall...fast forward to a couple of hours, we came at 1.30, we went in the halls at 3, i went up on stage at 5 plus, we went out of the hall at 6 plus...penat gile...and it was pouring...and pouring and pouring...so not only the atmosphere was dampen by the rain,but also my spirits..cewah...aku ni tersangat la poyo...yg buat aku menyampah pasal convo aku is dat how aku rase aku ni nyusahkan org....kesian family aku kene jalan jauh,kene ujan,tunggu lame,tercari2 sesame sendiri..altho they didnt mind at all n was more excited than me i cldnt help bt feel that way..so in the end, we didnt take pictures coz all i wanted to do was to get out from that place and eat...lapar nak mampos ok...basically the highlight of my day was having the most important people present at my convocation...ayah,naea,bapoi and suaidy..funny thing is sayang, u were there on my first day of matricualtion in PJ, and u were there on my last day as an undergraduate..and as i passed by where u are right now on that day, i cldnt help but cry quietly in the car...



"Thank you"



i knw this pic is rather unflattering,bt its the only one with dydy

an arrangement i did with the roses from my dad n bro n lilies from him..

  • last friday i had a shock of my life when i was in my car..while i was reaching to grab my things from the back seat i saw a horrific site of hundreds or maybe thousands of semut api kerengga on the entire backseat....it was so menggelikan and it was a bad day for me to wear a long flowy skirt..i swear i cld almost feel it as i imagined the ants crawl up my legs and bersuka-ria at God knows where la kan...i dashed into the house and told my dad, took the ubat nyamuk aerosol, drove my car into the drive way and started spraying away...so i thot la...on my back seat was a cap, a small notebook n 2 water bottles..as i lifted my cap, i saw a mound of those ants just seeking refuge and dok beranak pinak bwh tu ok....the ants dh bertelur pon....eeeee geli nye ok! aku tulis episode ni pon badan aku dh geli geleman...so anyway kerana kegelian yg teramat sgt i asked my dad to do it for me..n he was also geli-ed by the ghastly sight.they were everywhere..so alang2 dh mati smue ants tu i vacuumed the whole car...so some good did come out of it..i feel sorry for the ants meeting an untimely death..but hey i wouldnt want to learn it the hard way when im driving alone and suddenly they decide to roam around the car and naik atas kaki aku...aaaaaarrrghhh..
i am still unemployed..but ive been vigorously sending out my resumes.....haih this is starting to test my patience ok...it is the 2nd day of ramadhan, n it has been good...so till then,bye bye..

1 Comments:

Blogger omegasupreme said...

Chewah. Writing my first comment on your blog. And the comment is...bile nak promote lagi bapoi nih. Hahaha. Keep up the blog.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home