Monday, October 01, 2007

Adique misses you……..

And to think I hardly shed any tears, 6 years ago…nowadays it seems like the water works are working on overdrive. I burst as simply as any SYABAS water rects. I guess when time cruelly catches up with you, and all the important life changing events are drawing near, I can’t help but to think of u…especially during this auspicious month, above all right now…thinking how you’ll be missing out on those events…makes all those supposedly wonderful moments seem dreadful to me….dgr lagu Perpisahan, nangis….tgk org seronok2 during graduation day, nangis….pk pasal kawen or tgk org kawen, nangis…tgk iklan petronas kt tv pon nk nangis..tersepit kepala kat pintu kete nangis gile babi..6 years seem fairly long. But it doesn’t feel so.

Separuh diriku hilang, separuh jiwaku entah ke mana.

Emo post calls for corny lines so bear with me.heheh…I got another one, I think my mother was a MILF…now boys n girls hold ur horses....MILF= Mak I’ll Love Forever…and that’s what I want to be, the person I dream and wish to be, and that will be the me I want to be….heh….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home