Monday, October 22, 2007

slamet hari raye

The raya holiday is officially over…I have exactly less than 2 weeks till the finals…I sound intrepid don’t i..?padahal takut gak…...actually takot gile….anyway somehow I feel numb…numb from the gay celebrations, numb from all the sorrows that hover cunningly above it… this raya has been quite a wet one…it didn’t drizzle nor rained ….it poured as if the reservoirs in heaven burst at the seams and flooded the land of selfish and hapless beings…

Tahun ini I came to realize kids are vicious when it comes to duit raya….this year’s collection is close to…err…zero? Nasib baik a cousin of mine came and gave me my only duit raya…yg sedih kids are starting to ask from me…that is not good…coz it means two things….i look old enuff to be working…(still ok) n another is I look old enuff to be married (tue tu!) I shld stop dressing like a warga geriatric….itu satu lg cite…I jeles tgk org pakai bju pesen skang…u knw skinny jeans, funky n chunky jewelry, layering,suspenders! Who would’ve thot that suspenders are in now…dulu malu sial nk pakai…but my mum paksa juge or not my skirt will be around my ankles…haih…tp im afraid il look stupid…coz of the ‘in between’ weight issue..neither fat nor thin…susah jugak tuh…

Im noticing that the keys on this laptop has lost its sensitivity….kengkadang kuar kengkadan tak..herm….blom lg start buat my dissertation…n that my fren is another thing…….

Am I only allowed to savor the idea and what it brings instead of the real thing? sad, sad me….

Oh n if u are tapping into the uncharted regions in my mind,please don’t…I don’t think u’d like what u c…n no offence if u find out I think ur a few fries short of a happy meal….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home